Squires Kitchen Professional Food Colour Paste Vine 20g
"Professional Food Colour Paste Vine is epitome for colouring sugarpaste (rolled fondant), modelling paste, flower paste (gumpaste), marzipan and more. Create the colour you need with Squires Kitchen Professional Paste Food Colours. Designed especially for sugarcrafters and cake decorators, they are fully intermixable so the colour options are endless. What's more, all Squires Kitchen food colourings are guaranteed edible and conform to EU directives for use in foodstuff so you can ensure that your creations are both beautiful and safe to eat.
Paste food colours, also known as gel colours, is ideal for colouring sugarpaste (rolled fondant), modelling paste, flower paste (gumpaste), marzipan and more. Squires Kitchen paste food colours are all free from glycerine, which can prevent icing from setting, so they are what you need to use when complete drying is essential. They will not alter the consistency of paste or icing. Squires Kitchen Professional Paste Food Colours can also be used to paint patterns and pictures on the surface of cakes and sugar decorations."
|Special Diet Gluten Free, Suitable for Vegetarians|
|Sizes 20 g|
|Usage Use no more than an average of 1 level teaspoon (5g) of paste food colour per kilogram of cake covering and decorations.|
|Storage Store in a cool, dark place|
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details