Squires Kitchen QFC Essentials Confectioners Glaze
"Fit in with EU orders for use in foodstuff so you can guarantee that your manifestations are both delightful and safe to eat. Squires Kitchen's Confectioners' Glaze is an edible-when-dry varnish suitable for use whenever a high gloss is required or as a protective coating for sugar, chocolate or marzipan pieces.
Confectioners' Glaze is an easy way to give achieve a glossy finish simply brush or dip the sugar piece for a shiny coating. Essential when making shiny leaves or petals, use the full-strength glaze for a high shine, or dilute it with Squires Kitchen's Glaze Cleaner for a more subtle effect.
By brushing a thin layer of Confectioners' Glaze over painted cake designs, you can seal the colour and protect the design. Alternatively, you can mix dust food colours with a few drops of Confectioners' Glaze to paint freehand directly onto a cake.
Due to the flammable nature of this product, it requires special care during shipping. The product can only be sent by courier and a Carriage of Dangerous Goods charge of £6.95 applies. Please see our Delivery Information for more details."
|Usage Use in a well-ventilated space Let the glaze dry fully before consuming|
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details