Squires Kitchen Ready to Roll Sugarpaste Vintage Ivory 1kg
"Vintage Ivory Sugarpaste is the professionals' choice for a highly polished, soft and silky finish. Squires Kitchen ready-to-roll Sugarpaste is the professionals' choice for a highly polished, soft and silky finish. Roll out for a flawless covering for cakes of all shapes and sizes, use with cutters to decorate biscuits and cupcakes or make simple sugar models such as roses and bows.
Squires Kitchen Sugarpaste is made using cane sugar grown by smallholder farmers in a number of countries and has a natural vanilla flavour for superior taste. This premium-quality rolled fondant is ready to use and available in a wide range of beautiful colours, including timeless classics Bridal White and Vintage Ivory.
Developed by the experts at Squires Kitchen in the UK and thoroughly tested by professional cake decorators and tutors, Squires Kitchen ready-to-roll Sugarpaste has been made without compromise to meet the demands of today's professional cake decorator.
It is also gluten-free, dairy-free and suitable for vegetarians.
|BK Pack Size Single|
|Usage Knead until pliable, roll out to desired thickness on a surface lightly dusted with icing sugar.|
|Storage Store at room temperature. Once opened reseal the bag to keep air-tight|
|Colour Vintage Ivory|
|Sizes 1 kg|
|Energy||1594 kJ / 381 kcal|
|- of which saturates||1g|
|- of which sugars||87.5g|
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details