Squires Kitchen Royal Icing Mix Professional Royal Icing White 500g
"Royal Icing White is made from triple-refined cane sugar and pure free-range egg albumen. Squires Kitchen Instant Mix Royal Icing combines the best ingredients to give you professional results and excellent consistency time after time. This high-quality icing mix is quick and easy to prepare and is suitable for all royal icing applications, including cake covering, fine line work, borders and piped flowers. Made without compromise using free-range egg whites and the finest cane sugar for superior quality.
Squires Kitchen's royal icing mix is available in a range of popular colours that perfectly match Squires Kitchen Sugarpaste, the first sugarpaste in the UK to be Fairtrade certified. This pre-colored royal icing saves you time and lets you add coordinating decorative touches to sugarpasted cakes, cupcakes and cookies with ease. The pastel shades lend themselves perfectly to wedding and christening designs, whilst stronger shades are great for Halloween, Christmas and novelty cakes.
Simply add cooled, boiled water according to the instructions and mix on a slow speed until light and fluffy for the perfect icing. The handy resealable pack keeps the icing sugar fresh for your next project."
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details