Squires Kitchen's Sugar Florist Paste Cream 200g
"Make improving sugar blooms and leaves for cake utilizing Squires Kitchen's ultra-fine blossom glue. Squires Kitchen Sugar Florist Paste (SFP) is moderately simple to use as it arrives in a prepared to utilize bundle. This glue can effectively come in a paper-thin sheet with a perfectly smooth wrap up. Sugar Florist Paste is are sufficiently smooth to make sugar blooms look the same as the genuine article. The item is accessible in 27 dynamic hues to suit your needs. Squires Kitchen's bloom demonstrating glue (otherwise called gum glue) can be utilized with cutters, molds, leaf and petal veiners and embossers to make creative items. Squires Kitchen's blossom displaying glue (otherwise called gum glue) can be utilized with cutters, molds, leaf and petal veiners and embossers to make aesthetic things Craft your own realistic sugar flowers and leaves using Squires Kitchen's ultra-fine flower paste. Ready to use straight from the pack, Squires Kitchen Sugar Florist Paste (SFP) can be rolled paper-thin and gives a perfectly smooth finish.
Sugar Florist Paste is ultra-fine and pliable so you can make your sugar flowers and foliage as beautiful as the real thing. Available in 27 floral-inspired colours, Squires Kitchen's flower modeling paste (also known as gum paste) can be used to great effect with cutters, moulds, leaf and petal veiners and embossers. The handy resealable foil pack allows you to save any unused paste for your next project and it is freeze/thaw stable if you need to store leftover paste for up to three months.
Popular with professional sugarcrafters for over 20 years, SFP is made in the UK by the experts at Squires Kitchen."
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details