Starting a Cake Decorating Business from Home by Kathy Moore
"Stacked with significant data based on long periods of research, this impeccable guide will assist those arranging with running a cake designing business at home to discover how to dodge the entanglements and set out toward a fruitful future. A portion of the sections incorporates making your own particular marketable strategy, costing and evaluating cakes revenue driven, how to conform to sustenance enactment and directions, and a rundown of helpful contacts, proficient bodies and government plans. In print since 2004 and now in its third edition, this sell-out title is a must-have for anyone who is looking to set up their own cake business at home.
Brimming with invaluable information based on years of research, this invaluable guide will help those planning to run a cake decorating business at home to find out how to avoid the pitfalls and head for a successful future. Chapters include creating your own business plan, costing and pricing cakes for profit, how to comply with food legislation and regulations, and a list of useful contacts, professional bodies and government schemes.
For those who already trade from home, this book explains all the latest legislation from the Food Standards Agency so you can be certain that the business adheres to government guidelines. This latest edition (released in 2011) features a chapter on websites and e-commerce."
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details