Sugar Flower for Beginner by Paddi Clark
"On the off chance that you are an apprentice, creating aptitudes in making blooms shapes an essential piece of cake beautifying. Paddi Clark utilizes her master information to enable you to make your own special sensible sugar sprays. If you've found a newly discovered energy for sugarcraft or you're searching for a compensating interest, Sugar Flowers for Beginners is the ideal place to begin! The beginner and more experienced Sugarcrafter alike can profit by the nitty gritty photos, illustrations and formats of genuine blooms close by sugar examples, urging the peruser to make sensible blossoms and foliage inevitably. The blooms are assembled into 11 dazzling activities, from basic, exquisite courses of action to more changed splashes consolidating a variety of common hues and forms. Paddi's open and neighborly way to deal with training sugarcraft loans itself splendidly to this, her first book on making blossoms in sugar. She is Senior Tutor at Squires Kitchen's International School of Cake Decorating in Farnham, Surrey, visit www.squires-shop.com for more information. Whether you are completely new to working in sugar, or you would like to develop your skills in making flowers, Paddi Clark uses her expert knowledge to help you create your very own realistic sugar sprays.
If you've discovered a new-found passion for sugarcraft or you're looking for a rewarding hobby, Sugar Flowers for Beginners is the perfect place to start! The novice and more experienced Sugarcrafter alike can benefit from the detailed photographs, drawings and templates of real flowers alongside sugar specimens, encouraging the reader to create realistic flowers and foliage every time. The flowers are grouped into 11 stunning projects, from simple, elegant arrangements to more varied sprays incorporating an array of natural colors and forms.
Paddi's accessible and friendly approach to teaching sugarcraft lends itself perfectly to this, her first book on making flowers in sugar. She is Senior Tutor at Squires Kitchen's International School of Cake Decorating in Farnham, Surrey, visit www.squires-school.co.uk for more information."
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details