Sugarflair Glucose 400g
Add this Sugarflair Glucose Syrup to a scope of various beautifying mediums to make them simpler to work with.
Adding glucose syrup to something, for example, sugar paste or demonstrating chocolate makes it increasingly stretchy, which means it is less inclined to split or tear or structure elephant skin. This is incredible on the off chance that you are utilizing a less expensive brand of fondant that might not have similar characteristics that a premium sugar paste may have.
Since the glucose syrup makes your sugar paste stretchy, it implies you can move it more slender thus you will find that it goes a lot further, profiting
The Sugarflair Glucose Syrup can be utilized for a wide scope of mediums including sugar paste/fondant, demonstrating chocolate, displaying glue, blossom glue, and marzipan. It is likewise utilized widely in regal icing, sticks, and jelly.
Sugarflair Glucose Syrup is a thick, gooey fluid that can be fused into sugar paste, illustrious icing and chocolate demonstrating glues to include stretch. Perfect for use in cakes, treats, dessert shops, and sticks. Gluten-Free, GM Free, Suitable for veggie lovers. May contain hints of nuts and sulfur dioxide. The glucose syrup arrives in a 400g tub that can be resealed for numerous utilizations on various undertakings. It is prescribed once open, to utilize the glucose syrup inside a half year.
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details