Sugarflair Paste Colours - Spectral Spruce - 25g
Tidy Green unearthly glue shading, to shading all your sugar pastes, regal icing, margarine icing and cake blends and so forth.
When blending into sugar paste, use sparingly to accomplish a pastel shade, yet add more to give a solid, lively shading - the consistency won't change excessively!
Whenever utilized for painting onto sugar paste, weaken a little with a clear soul or rejuvenator soul. Water might be utilized yet won't dry as fast, or give very such a decent finish.
ideal for sugar paste, imperial icing, marzipan, buttercream, blossom/demonstrating/gum glues, cake blends, cake, frostings and fillings, isomalt, channeling gel, cake ribbon blends, sweets, white chocolate, mixed drinks and so on
approx 25g nett
Sugarflair have changed the structure of pot names so you may get both of the styles appeared - substance are indistinguishable
include a little drop at once (end of mixed drink stick) to develop conceal
blend with other glue hues for unbounded scope of shades
blend with Rejuvenator Fluid for a consumable fluid shading to paint on to icing
Unearthly Concentrated Paste colours give marzipan and fondant lovely regular hues.
Guidelines: shading in limited quantity by applying the glue with a spotless mixed drink stick or something like it, at that point ply well until the marzipan/fondant is completely hued. Include more glue shading for a more extravagant shading.
A profoundly focused nourishment shading that is ideal for shading icing, fondant, marzipan and that's just the beginning.
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details