Sugarflair Powder Puff Glitter Dust Spray - Champagne 10g
The Powder Puff Dust arrive in a helpful push siphon bottle considering better exactness when adding sparkle residue to your designs. The tidies are 100% eatable so can be utilized on all embellishing mediums including Sugarpaste/fondant, displaying glue and blossom glue. To utilize, essentially point the Powder Puff Dust at your enhancement and press down on the siphon to discharge the residue. At that point utilize a tidying brush to neaten anything up if necessary. The residue can be added to clear channelling gel to give it shading and shimmer, enabling you to pipe sparkle outskirts and embellishments. It can likewise be blended in with rejuvenator soul or plunging answer for structure sparkle paint for hand-painted designs and messages. The Powder Puff Dust Sprays are accessible independently or as a set.
Give your cakes and improvements a shining completion with this Powder Puff Glitter Dust Spray - Champagne by Sugarflair. Ideal for exceptional event cakes and cupcakes. Make your embellishments shimmer with the Sugarflair Powder Puff Spray Dust extend. Include a lovely brilliance sparkle with an additional radiance to blooms, models and other cake embellishments with one of these Powder Puff Glitter Sprays from Sugarflair. It is known for their energetic hues, the Sugarflair scope of Powder Puff Spray Dusts will give you a splendid completion that will make your adornments stick out. The splash cleans are incredible for craftsmen making a sugar rose bunches as it will attract centre to specific pieces of your cake. You can likewise utilize them to add shading and sparkle to models you have made, palatable adornments, drops, swags, embellishments and other extra cake enhancements.
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details