SugarSoftÂ® Rose Strawberry 38mm - Pack of 20
A beautiful handmade rose in Strawberry, perfect for adding as a finishing touch to a wedding or special occasions cake. Made from a soft sugar paste, this edible rose has a pleasing texture and light vanilla flavour. The practical looking cake beautification is ideal for including a botanical showcase a wedding or exceptional events cake.
Produced using delicate sugar paste, these palatable Strawberry roses have a delicate surface and light vanilla flavour. Accessible in a scope of sizes from 13mm to 63mm, making them ideal for any event.
These fragile palatable roses are made by hand from a delicate sugar glue with a light vanilla flavour. While each exertion is made to guarantee an ideal shading match for all sizes and clusters created, the shades may fluctuate somewhat on the off chance that they were delivered on various occasions.
These sugar blooms are made separately to look as normal as would be prudent and in this way, fluctuations can happen. For best outcomes, we exhort that the sugar delicate roses ought to be kept out of direct light and put away in a cool, dry spot.
The roses ought to stay like this until they are fit to be utilized as any contact with light could bring about hues blurring or blanching. For progressively precise shading matches, we prescribe utilizing roses that were created in similar groups. This data can be found on the bundling.
Each rose measures approx 38mm, boxed 20.
NOTE: Colours may vary slightly between batches and sizes.
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details