The Art of Royal Icing by Eddie Spence MBE
"In this extensive book, Eddie Spence MBE one of the world's most prominent sugarcrafters trains how to ace the craft of regal icing by showings, instructional exercises, methods and cake extends so you can design different distinctive cakes utilizing the illustrious icing system. Cake decorators having shifting background can learn and idealize the aptitudes and strategies required for illustrious icing. There are ten well ordered instructional exercises which take you through everything from straightforward parchments and weight channeling to cutting edge systems, for example, expansion work and oriental string work. A gathering of cake ventures gives you the chance to put their aptitudes into practice. Eddie's notoriety for being an ace of regal icing and a specialist mentor joined with his intriguing identity, has made him one of the sugarcraft's most noteworthy fortunes. As a festival of a lifetime's work, a life story of Eddie recounts the charming and entrancing story of how a bashful pastry shop understudy came to wind up an ace of regal icing. For his astonishing work and commitment, he was granted an MBE or administrations to cake embellishing industry in 2000 and still offers his insight at Squires Kitchen's International School of Cake
Decorating and Sugarcraft. Learn how to master the art of royal icing from one of the world's greatest sugarcrafters, Eddie Spence MBE. This comprehensive, step-by-step guide gives you tutorials, techniques and cake projects so you can use royal icing to decorate everything from an imposing wedding cake to a modest mini cake.
Cake decorators of all abilities can learn and perfect the skills and techniques required for royal icing. There are ten step-by-step tutorials which take you through everything from simple scrolls and pressure piping to advanced techniques such as extension work and oriental string work. A collection of cake projects gives you the opportunity to put their skills into practice.
Eddie's reputation as a master of royal icing and an expert tutor, combined with his sparkling personality, have made him one of sugarcraft's greatest treasures. As a celebration of a lifetime's work, a biography of Eddie tells the endearing and fascinating story of how a shy bakery apprentice came to become a master of royal icing. He was awarded an MBE for services to the cake decorating industry in 2000 and still teaches at Squires Kitchen's International School of Cake Decorating and Sugarcraft."
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details