Wedding Cakes Magazine Autumn 2012
"This Autumn 2012 publication is the 44th issue of Wedding Cakes, the UK's the only magazine to feature hundreds of new and unseen designs from the world's most talented cake makers.
Your cake will be the focal point of the wedding reception, so Wedding Cakes magazine makes it easy to choose the right one for your celebration. Choose from hundreds of handpicked designs from the around the world, all divided into style sections to help you get the look you want. Whether you want vintage styling, textured tiers or a cake as quirky as you are, you can find the perfect design. And if you want a DIY wedding cake, follow our three step-by-step tutorials to create your own stunning centrepiece.
In this issue, you will find hundreds of inspirational wedding cake designs, Make your own ivory and gold wedding cake, Style sections and Get the Look' trend updates, How to make your own tiered wedding biscuits, Peggy Porschen's Glorious Victoria Cake, Articles and interviews, Real-life couples on their big day, Books for the Big Day: wedding and cake decorating book reviews and much more!
Wedding Cakes magazine is published four times a year in April, June, September and December. Visit www.facebook.com/weddingcakesmag to find out more and see the latest updates."
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details