Wedding Cake Magazine Autumn 2013 (Issue 48)
"This Autumn 2013 publication is the 48th issue of Wedding Cakes, the UK's the only magazine to feature hundreds of new and unseen designs from the world's most talented cake makers.
Discover hundreds of handpicked cake designs, all divided into style collections so it's easy to find the cake of your dreams. Whether you're inspired by the great outdoors, gothic romance or the Roaring Twenties, you'll be sure to find the perfect centrepiece for your big day. And for those brides on a budget, discover how to create your own pastel-coloured buttercream beauty or monogrammed mint cake.
In this issue, Over 220 new wedding cake designs, Step-by-step tutorials from Fiona Pearce and Helen Mansey of Bellissimo Cakes, Style sections and Get the Look' trend updates, Recipe for a sour cream pound cake showpiece, How to make colourful cupcake biscuit favours, Design trends, Articles and interviews, Real weddings, Books for the Big Day: wedding and cake decorating book reviews, Exclusive competitions and giveaways and much more!
Wedding Cakes magazine is published four times a year in April, June, September and December. Visit www.facebook.com/weddingcakesmag to find out more and see the latest updates."
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details