Wedding Cake Magazine Spring 2017
"Wedding Cakes Magazine Single Issue Spring 2017 Gives you a unique cake design in many different ways. Find all the contemporary cake patterns for the year ahead, including 3D florals tumbling down levels, rich foliage, unsettles in different pretences, and splendid sprinkles of shading. You can likewise find how to influence a brilliant rockabilly-to style cake, in addition to beautiful meringue roses which would be ideal for dessert tables and supports. The Spring 2017 publication is the 62nd issue of Wedding Cakes, the UK's the only magazine to feature hundreds of new and unseen designs from the world's most talented cake makers.
Inside you'll find 412 new ideas to inspire the look for your big day. Discover all the contemporary cake trends for the year ahead, including 3D florals tumbling down tiers, lush foliage, ruffles in various guises, and bright splashes of colour.
The step-by-step tutorials in this issue include a botanical beauty from talented designer Helen Mansey of Bellissimo Cakes. You can also discover how to make a colourful rockabilly-style cake, plus pretty meringue roses which would be perfect for dessert tables and favours.
Issue 62's real wedding is a sweet and simple Cornish celebration featuring stunning flowers and an equally stunning couple, plus it was put together in a mere nine weeks! If you need a break, after all, that planning, you can be in with a chance of unwinding on a romantic spa getaway for two worth over £800.
Wedding Cakes magazine is published four times a year in April, June, September and December. Visit www.facebook.com/weddingcakesmag to find out more and see the latest updates."
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details