Wilton Edible Adhesive
Eatable glue ensures your beautifications remain set up on fondant or somewhat solidified buttercream icing. At the point when you're adorning a cake with the works — we're talking gum glue, consumable sequins, sugar blossoms, appliques you need something to make every one of those trimmings meet up. You need something with mystical forces. You need eatable paste. Without a doubt, "palatable paste" doesn't sound delish, however, it unquestionably takes care of business. What's more, it's path superior to water, which is too powerless to even think about handling all the stuff you're adding to the cake. Consumable paste rules.
The best part is, you can undoubtedly make a consumable paste at home. We should begin with two unique plans for palatable paste, at that point talk about how to utilize it for various sorts of cake enrichments. Reasonable for all sugarcraft purposes. SUGARIN Edible Glue is anything but difficult to-utilize and is especially helpful in sugar blossom making. It likewise functions admirably with baked good pieces. It is sufficiently able to hold heavier things set up, simply support with folded kitchen paper or wipe pieces until the paste is dry.
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details