Wrights Baking Toffee Cake Mix 500g
This mix makes a standard style Madeira Cake with an unpretentious rich and vanilla flavour. Wright's Madeira cake mix is a direct mix that makes a standard homemade style cake with a rich, vanilla flavour. Requiring only the extension of water and oil to convey a wet, fragile eating cake. Here is the best Baking Coffee Cake Mix. In each 500g pack, you have enough cake mix to warm one 2lb tin approx, 15 brownies, 24 cupcakes or 12 bread rolls. You should simply include water and oil notwithstanding any trimmings or fillings of your choice. You just need to incorporate water and oil and stick to the direct rules for heavenly normally arranged cakes.
Madeira cake mix is so incredibly adaptable. It is the chameleon of the cake world as it is a splendid base for the extent of flavours and surfaces. Endeavour it with glace fruits, cinnamon, make a lemon cake of it, a coffee cake, date and walnut, coconut, results of the timberland, sultanas, you can marble it or just welcome it plain. Wright's Madeira cake mix works especially with bread making machines similarly as in a 2lb bit tin in your family oven. Conveying a true blue, standard style cake also fitting for parcel cakes, gateaux bases, cuts or 16 individual cakes.
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £15
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £15
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural/remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost-effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• Smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• Larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD couriers on UK mainland
• Orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £15
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• Orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details